Licensed Marriage Family Therapist in Santa Barbara
Jill Frandsen, MFT #91194 – Owner, Flora Deva
Flower Essences & Aromatherapy Sprays
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” – Albert Einstein
Jill Frandsen incorporates her skills as a certified Flower Essence Practitioner, Certified Clairvoyant, and Licensed Marriage Family Therapist to conduct short-term counseling and healing sessions for her clients.
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
There may be times in your life when something happens and you feel overwhelmed. It may be a series of small things or it could be something bigger. Perhaps you are just at the point when you are ready to let go of something from your past that triggers you or holds you back. It could be that you are very focused on success and need some extra support. It could be that your child or loved one needs guidance and support. Short term focused therapy may be just what is needed.
After the initial consultation we will decide upon your goals for therapy and the timeline that you would like to follow. Your unique therapy goals will determine the type of work that we will do together. We may use Trauma Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, or Person Focused Therapy.
You may be interested in other tools as an adjunct to therapy. I also work extensively with flower essences as a tool to aid personal growth. I also teach people how to use EFT to tap the points on their body to release stored stress and tension.
If you’re looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you’re just ready to move in a new direction in your life, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call or email me for a therapy consultation today.
Flower essences are vibrational imprints of a fresh blossoming flower, which contain the plant’s DNA. These unique plant signatures contain electrical vibrations that provide a bridge to emotional states such as creativity, resilience, flexibility, courage.
Flower essences have been developed to address the core emotional state of an individual. The use of flower essences is an ancient method.
Flower essences are selected to rebalance our electrical system. Patterns of emotional imbalance cause short-circuiting in the human electrical system. Essences provide support for the individual to regain balance in their life by providing a higher vibration.
Individuals can choose flower essences on their own or consult an expert.
The best way to begin is by reading the patterns of imbalance listed in the repertory; by connecting to the flower essence based on the color and shape of the flower; or by reading the positive emotional states themes listed by flower name.
Jill Frandsen, a Flower essence practitioner, is familiar with the wide range of flower essences and their definitions. She will conduct an interview assessment with you over the phone or in person, and will help you select the best individual flower essence combination based on your desired outcome.
Specific areas essences can address include:
• Self-esteem, self-worth, self-sabotage
• Decisions, goals, clarity, motivation, commitment
• Creativity, flexibility, openness, intuition
• Attention, focus, concentration, learning, memory
• Socialization, relationships, boundaries, codependence
• Communication, performance, confidence
• Over-sensitivity, immune, environmental issues
• Care-giving, compassion, compassion fatigue
• Self-identity, life purpose, spiritual growth
Purity of intention allows your life to flow harmoniously and in balance.
Energy clearing clears negative energies and instills fresh, positive, balanced energy. When life throw’s curveballs and our energies are blocked or askew, an appointment can provide the direction to get back on track. As a result of clearing these stuck energies, we function more effectively, feel better, rest more soundly, and can more readily become the change we wish to see in the world.
Using sacred intention, essences, and higher guidance, Jill co-creatively addresses energetic imbalances and restores harmony. She provides energy-clearing services and offers personalized essence sprays to help clients maintain the purity of their thoughts and anchor their intentions.
Jill Frandsen is a Licensed Marriage, Family, Therapist specializing in individual, couples and family therapy with children, young adults and adults and maintains a private practice in Santa Barbara, California.
With over 8 years experience as a marriage and family therapist, and as a graduate of Antioch University Santa Barbara specializing in Life Changes and Trauma she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are Mindfulness, Energy Psychology, and Flower Essences.
In addition to being a prominent relationship therapist, Jill Frandsen has presented at National conferences and to general audiences speaking on the topic of Flower Essences as a Healing Modality.
Jill is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- BA Sociology, University of California Santa Barbara
- MA Clinical Psychology, Antioch University Santa Barbara
License, Certifications & Awards:
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, California #91194
- Certified Flower Essence Practitioner, Star Flower and Gem Essences
- Certified Clairvoyant, Applied Intuition
- Violet Oaklander’s Gestalt with Children
- Child Abuse Listening and Mediation (CALM): Domestic Violence, Trauma Focused CBT, DBT skills
- Dr. Daniel Siegel Mindfulness Training
- Pacific Pride Foundation LGBT Sensitivity Training
- Domestic Violence Batterers Intervention Treatment Program
- Motivational Interviewing
- Safe and Positive Approaches Aggression Management
- ACEP Conference 40 hour Energy Healing Training
- CPR & First Aid
- Safety Training to De-escalate Violence
- Dr. Fraser Creativity Training
- Dr. Fortman Autism and ADHD Training
- Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference
- Flower Essence Society Practitioner Training
- Substance Abuse Certification Courses at SBCC
- Group Facilitation Skills Training
- Leadership Skills in Motivational Interviewing
- Re-Entry Fathers: Emerging Needs for Family Reunification
- Crisis Management Training
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- American Association of Marriage Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- CA Association of Marriage Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)